As I regularly tell you, I do my shopping on the kazimodi.com website. As one of their ambassadors, I know their products and their manufacturing process perfectly. This allows me to ensure that I offer you quality products.
First of all, I would like to make a brief summary of the website. Kazidomi works with a membership: you enter annually for €80 or you enter monthly for €10, you access discounts up to -50% on all the products they offer (food, cosmetics for animals, cleaning, food supplements). With my promo code “PICKYEATER” you can :
– subscribe to the year for €60 with my €20 discount
– subscribe monthly to test if it suits you for €8.33 with a €1.67 discount.
In fact, the account is simple, by making your Kazidomi shopping once a month you can: pay back your subscription thanks to the savings made AND save on products you usually buy without discount.
The practical information:
- €300 savings per year is what Kazidomi members achieve on average
- European countries available: Germany, Belgium, Corsica, Spain, Finland, France and Monaco, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden and Switzerland
- + 3500 quality products selected by health experts
- Products : organic, without refined sugar, durable, cruelty free, without preservatives
– The Kazidomi.com products I use on a daily basis :
For my porridge/pudding recipes:
- Chia seeds : 500g for €4,17
- Fine oatmeal : 800g for €2,43
For special flours:
- Coconut flour: 500g for €2,94
- Spelt flour: 1kg for €2,87
- Lupin flour : 200g for €1.85
For the nuts:
- Organic hazelnuts: 500g for €6,47
- Organic almonds: 1kg for €15,32
- Organic Tahini: 700g for €7,16
- Peanut butter: 1kg for €9,05